Remet Corporation is a leading supplier of engineered solutions and a major supplier of consumables for the global precision investment casting industry. Our team provides quality products, technology, process solutions, and personalized customer service. Each Remet employee plays a crucial role in ensuring the outstanding quality of our products.
The following positions are open at this time. To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email – HR@remet.com
REMET Corporation is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant at our Utica, NY facility.
To process payroll for various operating companies and to assist with financial reporting.
- All functions of Payroll
- Cost Accounting
- Bank Reconciliation
- Assist with Month End Close
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
- This position requires an Undergraduate Degree (BA or BS) in Accounting or Business
- Proficient with MS Office applications necessary
- Two to five years’ experience
- Proficient with ADP programs (payroll, time & attendance, HR & benefits)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
REMET Corporation is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative at our Utica, NY facility.
To provide timely and accurate service to all customers (external and internal) with regards to product delivery and documentation required to satisfactorily complete all customer/sales service requirements.
Position requires basic knowledge of products and their use. Position requires the ability to identify and understand customer needs and the knowledge and understanding on how to fulfill those needs. Position requires the ability to effectively communicate with customers and all other company departments. The position requires a thorough understanding of company sales policies to ensure consistent and appropriate application and communication to customers.
This position requires Associate Degree or equivalent and minimal customer service or business background/experience.
The incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills in order to interface with customers and with diverse internal departments at all levels of personnel including management. The incumbent must also possess a basic understanding of computer skills and fundamentals.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 2 years
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
The Director of Sales and Marketing will report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing and is responsible for overseeing all sales and marketing activities of the Americas Precision Investment Casting business. The Territory Sales Managers and Marketing Manager will report to this position.
- Develop sales strategies including channel management plans to generate growth.
- Penetrate top customer accounts and build effective relationships at the executive level to develop strategic plans that effectively represent the customer and company’s interests.
- Develop a strong team through coaching and a defined training program.
- Manage entire sales process, product performance analysis, sales metrics, and be a key stake holder in the pricing and S&OP processes (demand planning/new products,etc.)
- Communicate brand identity internally and externally.
- Complete financial analysis, sales budget, and action plans.
Significant travel will be required throughout the Americas from either the Utica, NY office or a home office which is near a major airport.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical or business field and at least 5 years of sales management experience in an industrial business to business environment.
- General management skills, professional selling/key account management skills,negotiating skills, and familiarity with purchasing, project management, and financial analysis are also requisites for the position.
- Ability to supervise employees and communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary, as well as the ability to lead teams.
10 plus years of professional experience in the Investment Casting or closely related industry.
Quality training and experience in TQM, SPC and ISO 9000 are also useful.
- Sales Management in an Industrial B2B Environment: 5 years
The Territory Manager position will report to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and is responsible for the field sales and technical support of the Americas Precision Investment Casting products.
- Achieve or exceed the planned sales volume and profitability levels for the territory in accordance with the company’s sales and marketing plans.
- Ensure future sales growth by directing sales proposals to new accounts; and by promoting company’s products to the investment casting market.
- Provide technical application information and product recommendations to customers to ensure their satisfaction and to promote sales growth.
- Lead internal support teams to deliver technical and product solutions that lead to sales growth at current and new accounts.
- Maintain high productivity level through proper planning and management of sales and service activities and effective time management to maximize sales.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting requirements regarding product performance, sales activities, threatened loss of business, sales forecasts, industry trends, competitive information and activities, account analysis and status to assist management in making informed decisions.
- Perform special projects as requested by the Director of Sales, Americas and/or the Vice President of Americas.
Significant travel will be required throughout the Territory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- This position requires a minimum of two years direct selling experience or 3-5 years of combined technical, operational and/or sales experience in the Investment Casting or similar industry.
- Incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an ability to sell in a highly competitive industry. Some direct operational or technical foundry experience is required
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technical area of study