ADBOND Quikset Concentrate is a proprietary polymer formulation that significantly enhances the performance properties of REMASOL® SP-BV™ and LP-BV ™ colloidal silica based back up slurries. A shell system containing ADBOND Quikset Concentrate with either REMASOL colloidal silica is well suited for decreasing dry time between dips. ADBOND Quikset was developed to provide up to 20% higher green shell strength with fast processing speed compared to competing polymer binder additives.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Equivalent hot strength with comparable fired strength versus standard binders.
- Proprietary additive decreases drying times between dips.
- Improvement in green strength, especially at very short dry time intervals (1 h)
- Compatible with all standard refractories.
- Formulated for long term stability with REMASOL SP-BV and LP-BV colloidal silica.
- Water based system that is EPA (USA) and REACh (EU) compliant.
- Reduced processing times vs. other colloidal silica binder systems with proper air movement.
- Dry times equaling or surpassing air dried ethyl silicate.
- Fast dry time between dips increases shell room production throughput.
- Higher green strength can reduce shell cracking during shell dewaxing.
- Ideally suited for patterns with cores, blind holes and other difficult to dry areas of shell.