TurboWax – Investment Casting Pattern Wax for the Automated Production Line
TurboWax is designed for use in the production of small to medium sized patterns and uses less than 30% polymeric filler content. The material has good tensile properties, making it suitable for use on high speed automated extrusion injection machinery, in addition to traditional liquid and paste injection machines.
TurboWax has been used successfully in the automotive industry, for the production of turbo wheels, on automatic machines. This casting wax can be characterised by:
- Fast setting nature
- High productivity
- High dimensional stability
- Good flow
- Good surface finish
The material is designed with reclamation in mind to give our customers a cost effective way of utilising system waxes.
Remasol QuikBuild is an innovative pre-formulated binder which helps increase shell thickness to improve shell room productivity.
The binder system has been designed by Remet to increase shell build on back up layers. The proprietary binder also has a polymer component to improve drying and reduce boilerclave cracking. It has a good level of performance in less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.
- Ready to use no mixing required
- For best results use with Remet QuikBuild A and QuikBuild F refractories
- Improved draining characteristics give a more uniform coating.
- Water-based system – no VOC problems.
- The formulation can be optimized to meet the foundry’s specific requirements of strength, processing, speed, etc.
- Lower fired strength for easier knockout.
- Improved stucco adhesion
- Stable pH
- Excellent slurry life
- Superior performance under less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.
- Superior drying to traditional fibre filled shell systems.
- Improved permeability
Remasol Jus-Dip is an innovative pre-formulated slurry which requires no constant mixing or agitation.
The binder system has been designed by Remet as a ready to use slurry, with silica refractory and polymer levels optimised for the best performance. This single system includes both wetting agent and anti-foam which ensures the slurry requires a relatively low level of technical equipment.
- Ready to use – Dip direct into the drum.
- Excellent adhesion to wax.
- Prevents common primary coat defects such as lifting, cracking and buckling.
- Ready to use: Silica and Polymer levels have been optimized to provide maximum adhesion, strength, and elasticity. Wetting agent and anti-foam have been added.
- Can be used as a prime or backup material.
- Stable pH.
- Excellent slurry life.
- Includes REMET® Sci-Dry™ dryness indicator to help ensure shells are ready for re-dipping.
- Works perfectly under less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.