Remasol Jus-Dip is an innovative pre-formulated slurry which requires no constant mixing or agitation.
The binder system has been designed by Remet as a ready to use slurry, with silica refractory and polymer levels optimised for the best performance. This single system includes both wetting agent and anti-foam which ensures the slurry requires a relatively low level of technical equipment.
- Ready to use – Dip direct into the drum.
- Excellent adhesion to wax.
- Prevents common primary coat defects such as lifting, cracking and buckling.
- Ready to use: Silica and Polymer levels have been optimized to provide maximum adhesion, strength, and elasticity. Wetting agent and anti-foam have been added.
- Can be used as a prime or backup material.
- Stable pH.
- Excellent slurry life.
- Includes REMET® Sci-Dry™ dryness indicator to help ensure shells are ready for re-dipping.
- Works perfectly under less than ideal drying, environmental and processing conditions.