REMET Corporation is a leading supplier of engineered solutions and a major supplier of consumables for the global precision investment casting industry. Our team provides quality products, technology, process solutions, and personalized customer service. Each REMET employee plays a crucial role in ensuring the outstanding quality of our products.
The following positions are open at this time. To apply for any of these positions, please submit your resume and cover letter to Human Resources via email – HR@remet.com
Midwest Territory Manager – WI, MI, IN, OH
Midwest Territory Manager – WI, MI, IN, OH
The Midwest Territory Manager position is responsible for the field sales and technical support of the Americas Precision Investment Casting (PIC) products in the Midwest Territory Regions (WI, MI, IN, OH) and will report to the Director of Sales, PIC North America.
- Achieve or exceed the planned sales and profitability goals for the territory in accordance with the company’s sales and marketing plans.
- Provide excellent service and support of installed customer base by conducting effective sales and service calls with frequency required for each existing account. Develop and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identify and target new business opportunities of existing and new products at new and existing accounts to grow sales and profitability of Territory.
- Lead (orchestrate) use of internal support teams to deliver technical and product solutions that lead to sales growth at new and existing accounts.
- Provide technical application information and product recommendations to customers to ensure their satisfaction and to promote sales growth.
- Maintain high productivity level through proper planning and management of sales and service activities and effective time management to maximize sales.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting requirements regarding product performance, sales activities, threatened loss of business, sales forecasts, industry trends, competitive information and activities, account analysis and status to assist management in making informed decisions.
- Perform special projects as requested by the Director of Sales, Americas and/or the Vice President of Americas, along with the Executive Management Team.
Significant travel will be required throughout the Territory (75-80%)
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- This position requires a minimum of two years direct selling experience or 3-5 years of combined technical, operational and/or sales experience in the Investment Casting or similar industry.
- Incumbent must possess strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills, and an ability to sell in a highly competitive industry. Some direct operational or technical foundry experience is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a technical area of study
Supply Chain and Customer Service Director – Utica, NY
The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the Customer Service and Supply Chain functions for the Americas’ Precision Investment Casting (PIC) segment. The full management of the Customer Service area includes all order taking, order fulfillment, invoicing and logistics. The job holder must also recommend and initiate solutions and procedures through proper channels which will improve, streamline and enhance customer service job performance on an ongoing basis (i.e. continuous improvement) along with developing, managing and maintaining timely, accurate and professional service to all customers
This position is responsible for coordinating the supply of products from the various manufacturing facilities (both external and internal) and ensuring that proper inventory is maintained at the various plant and warehouses as well as consignment accounts for all customers including Corporate accounts (e.g. PCC, Howmet, etc.) An equally important responsibility is to assure and support the uninterrupted flow of competitively priced raw materials to all of Remet PIC’s Wax and Binder manufacturing locations.
This position will contribute to the profitable operation, development and growth of Remet Corporation by planning, directing, coordinating and monitoring the company’s America’s PIC manufacturing operations as well as logistics and freight expenses. This position is responsible for supply chain operations (which includes the coordination of all the America’s PIC customer needs) and with support of Remet UK needs. This position also supports the Utica Turner Street and Mesa manufacturing facilities. This position also coordinates with the America’s PIC Sales Team to support all sales including all distributor activities for Japan, Korea, Taiwan,
Manage and direct all customer Service functions.
Train all Customer Service personnel with best practice procedures for all customer service functions to ensure all customer requirements are met in a timely, professional and accurate product delivery with all proper documentation.
Ensure all Customer Service personnel is familiar with and can comprehend pricing, shipping and payment policies which also must be firmly communicated to customers.
Ensure on-time delivery of quality products at minimum cost by planning, directing, controlling and supporting America’s PIC production and support operations.
Monitor and report on inventory maintained at warehouses and consignment accounts. Monitor inventory levels to ensure that the appropriate levels of inventory are maintained to support sales, growth and service. Monitor appropriateness of existing warehouse layout and identify opportunities to improve customer support by increasing or alternating stocking locations.
Administer appropriate sales policies to generate accurate invoicing for products and services in a timely manner.
Develop, maintain and update detailed customer information files in the software system as they relate to order contracts, sell prices, purchase prices, costing, specifications and special shipping instructions for timely and accurate processing, shipping and invoicing of all orders.
Manage Binder and Refractory raw material supply chain for North American plants, all PIC finished products and specialty products related to the aforementioned supply chain needs.
Manage raw material supply chain for North American binder plants at Turner St., Utica and La Mirada.
Assist Americas PIC Territory Managers and/or other technical, sales and marketing personnel to provide product and/or market information to aid them in effectively performing their job functions. Support sales revenue and gross profit growth by supporting all PIC operations.
Direct and oversee compliance with all relevant policies and standards as well as all applicable legislative and regulatory requirements.
Follow all applicable ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with the documented Quality System. (Understand and implement the REMET Quality Policy.)
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
This position requires the equivalent of a technical or business degree with 5-10 years of management experience in business, supply chain, customer service, technology and sales management. An MBA or equivalent business training is highly desired of this position. The incumbent must have a working knowledge of OSHA, EPA, FDA, SARA Title III, Right-to-Know, EEOC, DOL and labor relations laws and regulations as well as city, state, and federal codes and regulations. General management skills, negotiating skills, familiarity with purchasing, project management, and financial analysis are also requisites for this position. Quality training and experience in TQM, SPC and ISO 9001 are also useful.
Incumbent must possess strong interpersonal and team skills, excellent communication and organizational skills and an ability to work on multiple high priority projects at the same time. The incumbent must be proficient in the area of the internal software order fulfillment and all inventory modules, including EOQ and other stock optimization systems.
The incumbent must be capable of setting up processes and systems and should have strong analytical background and problem solving capabilities.